Cryonic freezing is the process of preserving a body with the aim of defrosting it and bringing it back to life at a later date. In November 2016 a terminally ill 14-year-old girl won a landmark case to have her body preserved, but what do we know about the procedure?
Nov 18, 2016
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Trump's December 15 China tariffs threaten a long list of Christmas favourites
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report