TCS says no IP infringement in Epic Systems case, to appeal $940 million fine in the trade secret case
A $250m (Â£177m) grant from Silicon Valley billionaire Sean Parker, announced on 13 April, aims to speed development of more effective cancer treatments by fostering collaboration among leading researchers in the field. The Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy will include over 40 laboratories and more than 300 researchers from six key cancer centres.
Apr 14, 2016
- WhatsApp 'Suspicious Link Indicator' feature launch imminent: Now available in beta for Android
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Iranian President issues warning to Trump, threatens 'mother of all wars'
- Why do people believe outlandish conspiracy theories and obvious hoaxes?
- OnePlus eyeing new HQ in India; R&D centre likely in Bengaluru or Hyderabad
- Skytrax World Airline Awards: Singapore Airlines named world's best for 2018
- New hurdle for Vodafone-Idea merger as telecom department rejects request
- Q1 profits of Federal Bank up by 25 percent, beat estimates
- Microsoft shares have risen 180 percent since Satya Nadella took over as chief executive