One-year-old Marwa was put into a coma by doctors who were trying to save her life after she suffered from a virus infection that was attacking her whole body. After showing no signs of improvement the doctors recommended Marwa to be taken off life support but her parents refused. Luckily a judge granted them another two months to see if the little girl would recover and on 22 November Marwa awoke from the coma.
Dec 3, 2016
The Railway Delivery Group, which represents Network Rail and train operators, have announced that ticket prices across the UK will increase by an average of 2.3% from January 2017.
Dec 2, 2016
Evening wrap: SC raps govt on note ban, Tirupati temple to go cashless, Miss World 2016 live coverage, and more
Domestic two wheeler sales: How Royal Enfield, Honda, Hero Motocorp, TVS Motor, Yamaha and Bajaj fared in November
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Market outlook: Macro-data, growth pangs to drive equity indices' trajectory
- Will DHFL depositors have respite as administrator seeks all creditors' claims?