An animation released by Nasa on social media on 8 March showcases a new piece of technology which could give hope to people born with a missing ventricle. The video shows a heart motor pump that uses flywheel technology produced by Doctor Mark Rodefeld at Nasaâ€™s Glenn Research Center.
Mar 11, 2016
The Latvian creator of banned drug meldonium said on 10 March that he was quite sure other top athletes are â€“ and should â€“ use it. Latvia expressed sadness over the banning of the drug that has cast a pall over the career of tennis star Maria Sharapova, describing it as one of the most significant accomplishments of the tiny nations scientists.
Mar 10, 2016
- Indian immigrants sent the most money home in 2017, ahead of Chinese
- TCS shares set for big gains after 1:1 bonus issue
- "Beautiful girls needed", "male only": Sexist job ads common at China tech giants
- Fuel gets dearer: Petrol rises to 55-month high, diesel costliest ever
- Analysts still prefer Infosys over TCS despite bullish outlook, market cap boost