Scientists have for the first time shown the specific mutations that make smoking cause cancer. By analysing the genomes of 5,243 tumours, an international team of researchers identified mutations associated with tobacco smoke , cancers showed signature characteristics if the tissue involved had been exposed to smoke.
Nov 3, 2016
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Trump's December 15 China tariffs threaten a long list of Christmas favourites
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Market outlook: Macro-data, growth pangs to drive equity indices' trajectory