New Delhi, Nov 28 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 255.08 points up to stand at 28,693.99. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 94.05 points up to stand at 8,494.20. JETAIRWAYS and HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 19.99% and 8.93% along with PNB and CANARA BANK with an increase of 7.92% and 7.67% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include FRL and CONTAINER CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD with a decrease of 7.19% and 7.15% along with ABAN OFFSHORE LTD and KAILASH with a decrease of 4.96% and 4.91% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 367.76 points at 19,220.05 while the banking sector is up 591.38 points at 21,212.07 and the reality sector is up 27.38 points at 1,683.06. The Indian currency is down 0.23% at Rs 62.02 per dollar.
Nov 28, 2014
- Will Mukesh Ambani let rival Sunil Mittal's Airtel grab brother's RCom assets?
- Vodafone Idea to shut shop? Aditya Birla group refuses to inject fresh equity
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- India dependent on cash more than ever despite push to boost digital economy
- Vodafone writes off book value of Indian operation, CEO flags liquidation risk