New Delhi, Jan 27 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 76.26 points up to stand at 29,355.10. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 16.15 points up to stand at 8,851.75. JETAIRWAYS and EDELWEISS were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 14.74% and 10.25% along with SPARC and MAX with an increase of 10.00% and 9.34% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include GSFC and FSL with a decrease of 11.94% and 7.09% along with UNION BANK and GRUH with a decrease of 5.45% and 5.04% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 265.19 points at 20,371.97. The Indian currency is up 0.22% at Rs 61.46 per dollar.
Jan 27, 2015
India's Swiss Gold Imports Cross ₹1.2 Lakh Crore in 2014; Illicit Funds Being Routed Back Through Bullion?
New Delhi, Jan 26 (ANI): Business leaders looked forward to better opportunities as the India-US CEO forum meet began at the Taj Palace Hotel in New Delhi on Monday. Godrej Group Chairman Adi Godrej said that the level of mutual investment & trade will rise tremendously between the two countries. Xpro India Chairman Siddharth Birla said that the communication between the two countries is a clearing logjam. HSBC Chief Naina Lal Kidwai said that the chemistry created by the top leaders between the two countries should be followed at the business level. India-US CEO forum meet is being attended by US President Barack Obama and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Barack Obama and Narendra Modi will be interacting with dozens of executives from American and Indian companies.
Jan 26, 2015
- Pakistan's Imran Khan unleashes $630-mn scam under CPEC; Pak military, China involved
- Incomet- Leading Company to Become Financially Independent
- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das cuts repo rate to 4%, reverse repo rate to 3.35%: Key points from press meet
- New H-1B legislation is great news for Indians; here's why
- 'It's their choice': Mastercard to allow staff to work from home until coronavirus situation eases