TVS Launches Star City+ (Plus) in India, Draken Inspired Apache in the Making; Price, Availability Details
Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Expected This Month; Nexus Models and Google Play Editions to Get Upgrade
New Delhi, May 2 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 13.91 points down to stand at 22,403.89. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 1.60 points down to stand at 6,694.80. Century Tex and Future Retail were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 8.61% and 6.92% along with Marico and Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. with an increase of 6.04% and 4.73% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Jindal Steel and Pipavav Defence with a decrease of 6.50% and 4.92% along with Financial technologies ltd. and Bata India with a decrease of 4.77% and 4.62% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 68.84 points at 13,303.39 while the banking sector is down 16.16 points at 14,690.50 and the realty sector is up 3.32 points at 1,400.11. The Indian currency is up 0.15% at Rs 60.22 per dollar.
May 2, 2014
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm