New Delhi, May 14 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 56.11 points down to stand at 23,815.12. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 1.60 points down to stand at7,108.75. Indian Bank and Canara Bank were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 11.73% and 11.05% along with TV18 Broadcast and Central Bank with an increase of 10.68% and 10.37% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Bajaj Finance Limited and Future Retail with a decrease of 4.35% and 3.85% along with Mahindra & Mahindra and Dr Reddys Lab with a decrease of 3.51% and 3.17% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 3.60 points at 14,172.20 while the banking sector is up 49.94 points at 16,256.42 and the realty sector is up 63.44 points at 1,532.10. The Indian currency is up 0.00% at Rs 59.68 per dollar.
May 14, 2014
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Reliance Jio's fibre unit readies Rs 27,000 crore war chest to fund expansion
- Jet Airways' fateful descent accelerates; fuel supply to last just hours