New Delhi, Dec 12 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 251.33 points down to stand at 27,350.68. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 68.80 points down to stand at 8,224.10. KPIT and AMARAJABAT were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 5.57% and 4.73% along with EMAMI LTD and Jubilant Food Works Ltd. with an increase of 4.32% and 4.24% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Sunrise Asian LTD and PMC Fincorp LTD with a decrease 18.94% and 12.71% along with JETAIRWAYS and SUNTV with a decrease of 9.44% and 7.99% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 86.93 points at 18,674.50 while the banking sector is down 113.96 points at 20,975.21 and the reality sector is down 40.20 points at 1,590.37. The Indian currency is up 0.01% at Rs 62.33 per dollar.
Dec 12, 2014
- What does future hold for DHFL after RBI supersedes board?
- India's growth rate to slip down further in Q2FY20 to 4.7%: ICRA
- Soon, WhatsApp, Facebook and others could start tracing messages for Indian govt
- Rs 31,000-crore Amazon, Flipkart festive sales draw traders' rage to e-commerce
- Petrol, diesel prices stable for 2nd day: Check latest rates in your city