Dholera, Gujrat To Kick-Off India's Ambitious Smart Cities Infra Project, Japanese Investment at $4.5bn
New Delhi, Jan 5 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 45.58 points down to stand at 27,842.32. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 17.05 points down to stand at 8,378.40. ASHOK LEYLAND LTD. and GSPL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.96% and 7.75% along with VA TECH WABAG LTD. and UNITECH with an increase of 5.67% and 4.60% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include IRB and PERSISTENT SYSTEMS LTD. with a decrease of 6.96% and 6.52% along with RattanIndia Power Limited and PMCFIN with a decrease of 4.97% and 4.95% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 213.82 points at 19,050.97 while the banking sector is down 54.98 points at 21,775.12 and the reality sector is up 3.51 points at 1,575.41. The Indian currency is up 0.05% at Rs 63.31 per dollar.
Jan 5, 2015
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Moody's negative outlook rating: Govt says 'India's standing unaffected'
- Billionaire Jeff Bezos now plans to own an NFL team
- Will Mukesh Ambani play protective big brother to Anil against Chinese banks?