New Delhi, Feb 13 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 289.83 points up to stand at 29,094.93. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 93.95 points up to stand at 8,805.50. PIIND and MCLEOD RUSSEL INDIA LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 11.31% and 9.38% along with MRPL and GITANJALI with an increase of 9.05% and 8.82% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include OIL and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 5.33% and 4.62% along with INDIA CEMENTS LTD. and GAIL with a decrease of 4.36% and 3.96% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 208.66 points at 19,586.94 while the banking sector is up 289.73 points at 22,187.50 and the reality sector is down at 16.44 points at 1,721.09. The Indian currency is down 0.2% at Rs 62.18 per dollar.
Feb 13, 2015
- Pakistan's Imran Khan unleashes $630-mn scam under CPEC; Pak military, China involved
- Incomet- Leading Company to Become Financially Independent
- Dozens of Chinese companies added to US blacklist in latest Beijing rebuke
- Sensex, Nifty rise 1% on global cues; banking shares gain
- Abhas Jha, Indian economist appointed to key World Bank post in South Asia