The European Central Bank has decided against an increase in the pace of the asset purchase programme, Mario Draghi announced at a press conference on 3 December.
Dec 3, 2015
18 hours ago
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Government suspects under-reporting of revenues by telcos; orders strict auditing
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Merger of Jet Airways and Tata SIA Airlines on cards as talks pick up pace