An animation released by Nasa on social media on 8 March showcases a new piece of technology which could give hope to people born with a missing ventricle. The video shows a heart motor pump that uses flywheel technology produced by Doctor Mark Rodefeld at Nasaâ€™s Glenn Research Center.
Mar 11, 2016
The Latvian creator of banned drug meldonium said on 10 March that he was quite sure other top athletes are â€“ and should â€“ use it. Latvia expressed sadness over the banning of the drug that has cast a pall over the career of tennis star Maria Sharapova, describing it as one of the most significant accomplishments of the tiny nations scientists.
Mar 10, 2016
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- Actress Heather Locklear hospitalised after family raised concerns about behaviour
- World's richest person, Jeff Bezos is now wealthier than ever
- Chanda Kochhar asked to go on leave until completion of internal inquiry
- Who is Sandeep Bakhshi? ICICI gets new COO amid Chanda Kochhar probe
- Only Uday Kotak gets a pay hike among all private bank chiefs in FY18
- China vows to hit back as Trump plans $200 billion additional tariffs on Chinese imports