5 simple ways that you can invest in a single cheap fund and easily beat the FTSE, based on performance since the start of 2015.
Apr 13, 2016
Facebook said on 12 April it will allow developers to build chatbots inside its Messenger app to enable users to communicate with businesses directly in its latest effort to dominate enterprise transactions and customer service. The chatbots expedite Facebooks moves to build out Messenger as the go-to place for users to contact businesses rather than through third-party websites.
Apr 13, 2016
14 hours ago
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Arjuna Awards 2018: Full list of athletes recommended for prestigious honour
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- Gold prices fall as investors turn to dollar for safety amid US-China trade tensions
- India delays imposition of higher tariffs on some US goods to November
- An outsider to replace CEO Francisco D'Souza at Cognizant?
- Central govt merges Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank; all you need to know