With all the post-vote pessimism hurting a whole range of companies in the domestically-sensitive Retail, Housebuilding and Leisure sectors, there is still value to be had even after the recent stock market rally back. Here are four companies that I think can rebound further should the UK economy hold up in the months ahead.
Aug 23, 2016
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- India may continue to buy Iranian oil amid US ending waiver