An animation released by Nasa on social media on 8 March showcases a new piece of technology which could give hope to people born with a missing ventricle. The video shows a heart motor pump that uses flywheel technology produced by Doctor Mark Rodefeld at Nasaâ€™s Glenn Research Center.
Mar 11, 2016
The Latvian creator of banned drug meldonium said on 10 March that he was quite sure other top athletes are â€“ and should â€“ use it. Latvia expressed sadness over the banning of the drug that has cast a pall over the career of tennis star Maria Sharapova, describing it as one of the most significant accomplishments of the tiny nations scientists.
Mar 10, 2016
- Donald Trump welcomes 'Melanie' Trump home after hospitalisation and Twitter can't keep calm
- Have Meghan Markle and Prince Harry really organised slippers for the royal wedding guests?
- CSK vs KXIP live stream: How R Ashwin's men can qualify for IPL 2018 playoffs
- Watch Video Highlights Of Harry And Meghan’s Fairytale Wedding
- Reliance Communications' settlement with Ericsson over dues unlikely for now: Report
- Sensex, Nifty rise on likely BJP win in Karnataka
- CBI charges former PNB head, 21 others in bank fraud case
- Google says India anti-trust ruling could cause 'irreparable' harm: document
- Fraud-hit PNB rapped for not making timely regulatory disclosures