Cryonic freezing is the process of preserving a body with the aim of defrosting it and bringing it back to life at a later date. In November 2016 a terminally ill 14-year-old girl won a landmark case to have her body preserved, but what do we know about the procedure?
Nov 18, 2016
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Moody's negative outlook rating: Govt says 'India's standing unaffected'
- Vodafone writes off book value of Indian operation, CEO flags liquidation risk
- Billionaire Jeff Bezos now plans to own an NFL team