Domestic two wheeler sales: How Royal Enfield, Honda, Hero Motocorp, TVS Motor, Yamaha and Bajaj fared in November
Maboe, 43, and her son Motsamai, 6, are HIV positive. They now receive regular treatment close to home through the Vodafone Foundations mobile treatment programme in Lesotho. The programme combines Vodafone’s M-Pesa mobile money service with travelling clinics and a smartphone app which enables the tracking of patients in remote areas. The Vodafone Foundations travelling clinics use a fleet of 4 x 4 vehicles to provide on-site HIV testing in remote areas as part of a wider effort to provide basic primary healthcare.
Dec 1, 2016
Vodafone Foundation helps save mothers’ and children’s lives in one of the world’s worst HIV hotspots
- Govt to decriminalise Income Tax Act, PMLA in a move to achieve '$5 trillion economy'
- Zomato acquires Uber Eats India for Rs 2,485 crore; over 100 workers face job uncertainty
- Budget 2020: Check date, time; what can we expect from this year's budget?
- Budget 2020: Centre may impose customs duty hike on more than 300 items
- IMF's Gita Gopinath projects economic recovery for India in 2020-21