The Bank of Enlgands new Â£5 note has been announced, which for the first time in British history is made out of polymer. The switch to the longer-lasting notes will save roughly Â£100 million as the notes are waterproof, crinkle proof and tear resistant. The old Â£5 bill, which carries a picture of social reformer Elizabeth Fry, will remain in circulation until next year but it will cease to be legal tender on 5 May 2017
Sep 14, 2016
Britains biggest buy-to-let investor Fergus Wilson has claimed the age of the amateur landlord is over. If that is indeed the case, here are some other ways you can invest in the UK housing market.
Sep 12, 2016
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?