A new study has revealed that in humans, the part of the brain that’s responsible for face recognition continues to grow into adulthood. The results are surprising, since brain development is largely thought to involve synaptic pruning, rather than growth.
Jan 6, 2017
Bajaj Auto workers' union threatens hunger strike at Akurdi plant in Pune over 'anti-worker activities'
A ‘next generation’ vaccine for malaria has shown success in its first human trial. The phase 1 study saw a strong immune response in 10 healthy volunteers. The vaccine was created by genetically engineering the malaria parasite to make it weaker. Scientist removed the three genes needed for it to successfully infect and cause disease in humans. None of the participants developed malaria symptoms, and showed a strong protective antibody response.
Jan 5, 2017
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- Swiggy-Zomato eyeing merger amidst online food orders plunge all time low
- Google to reopen offices from July 6, gives workers $1,000 each
- Sync Web Solution's founder Ravi Patel shares his views on Covid-19 a boom for Digital Industry