A new drone video has been released showing that Apples new headquarters, Campus 2, is nearing completion. The drone video from David Sexton shows the huge size of the spaceship building in Cupertino, California, where 12,000 employees will work once they move in early 2017.
Nov 29, 2016
Vegans angry as Bank of England confirms animal fat in £5 note; could it hurt religious sentiments too?
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Moody's negative outlook rating: Govt says 'India's standing unaffected'
- Billionaire Jeff Bezos now plans to own an NFL team
- Will Mukesh Ambani play protective big brother to Anil against Chinese banks?