One-year-old Marwa was put into a coma by doctors who were trying to save her life after she suffered from a virus infection that was attacking her whole body. After showing no signs of improvement the doctors recommended Marwa to be taken off life support but her parents refused. Luckily a judge granted them another two months to see if the little girl would recover and on 22 November Marwa awoke from the coma.
Dec 3, 2016
The Railway Delivery Group, which represents Network Rail and train operators, have announced that ticket prices across the UK will increase by an average of 2.3% from January 2017.
Dec 2, 2016
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Moody's negative outlook rating: Govt says 'India's standing unaffected'
- Vodafone writes off book value of Indian operation, CEO flags liquidation risk
- Billionaire Jeff Bezos now plans to own an NFL team