Sky news reporter David Bowden attempted to question the retail tycoon Philip Green over the BHS crisis, but was met with hostility as Green threatened calling the police, lunged for the camera as well as threatening to destroy it. Green is being urged by many to stop his holiday on his wifes Â£100m pound yacht and confront BHSs pension mess, and sort it as pledged he would do in June, when he was confronted by MPs in the House of Commons.
Aug 18, 2016
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- India will become world's fastest growing economy in 2019-20: IMF
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen