With all the post-vote pessimism hurting a whole range of companies in the domestically-sensitive Retail, Housebuilding and Leisure sectors, there is still value to be had even after the recent stock market rally back. Here are four companies that I think can rebound further should the UK economy hold up in the months ahead.
Aug 23, 2016
Large companies will be aiming to land the biggest stars of the Rio Olympics to be the faces of their brands, but which athletes might the businesses be chasing.
Aug 22, 2016
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- Reliance Industries joins blockchain platform VAKT in digital push