The Bank of Enlgands new Â£5 note has been announced, which for the first time in British history is made out of polymer. The switch to the longer-lasting notes will save roughly Â£100 million as the notes are waterproof, crinkle proof and tear resistant. The old Â£5 bill, which carries a picture of social reformer Elizabeth Fry, will remain in circulation until next year but it will cease to be legal tender on 5 May 2017
Sep 14, 2016
Britains biggest buy-to-let investor Fergus Wilson has claimed the age of the amateur landlord is over. If that is indeed the case, here are some other ways you can invest in the UK housing market.
Sep 12, 2016
- Can Mukesh Ambani's Reliance use Chinese example for Venezuela oil trade?
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Jet Airways in free fall as Etihad pulls out of rescue deal