A $250m (Â£177m) grant from Silicon Valley billionaire Sean Parker, announced on 13 April, aims to speed development of more effective cancer treatments by fostering collaboration among leading researchers in the field. The Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy will include over 40 laboratories and more than 300 researchers from six key cancer centres.
Apr 14, 2016
5 simple ways that you can invest in a single cheap fund and easily beat the FTSE, based on performance since the start of 2015.
Apr 13, 2016
Facebook said on 12 April it will allow developers to build chatbots inside its Messenger app to enable users to communicate with businesses directly in its latest effort to dominate enterprise transactions and customer service. The chatbots expedite Facebooks moves to build out Messenger as the go-to place for users to contact businesses rather than through third-party websites.
Apr 13, 2016
- World's smallest computer could cure cancer among other incredible things
- Did Saudi Crown Prince bin Salman meet Israel PM Netanyahu? Iranian press says so
- Ice candy seller arrested for abducting, raping and mutilating body of minor in Gwalior
- Porn star and Russia's hottest World Cup fan Natalya Nemchinova bares it all for Maxim magazine
- Plans to sell Air India shelved, government looks at improving profits
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- ICICI bank probes 31 loan accounts based on whistle-blower complaint