Domestic two wheeler sales: How Royal Enfield, Honda, Hero Motocorp, TVS Motor, Yamaha and Bajaj fared in November
Maboe, 43, and her son Motsamai, 6, are HIV positive. They now receive regular treatment close to home through the Vodafone Foundations mobile treatment programme in Lesotho. The programme combines Vodafone’s M-Pesa mobile money service with travelling clinics and a smartphone app which enables the tracking of patients in remote areas. The Vodafone Foundations travelling clinics use a fleet of 4 x 4 vehicles to provide on-site HIV testing in remote areas as part of a wider effort to provide basic primary healthcare.
Dec 1, 2016
Vodafone Foundation helps save mothers’ and children’s lives in one of the world’s worst HIV hotspots
- Saudi Aramco IPO: Oil giant may beat valuation shock with record stake sale
- 'Make in India' hub Noida to churn over 30 crore mobile phones in 5 years
- Registration of GST non-filers to be cancelled
- NPAs are mounting due to weak governance in public sector banks, says RBI Governor
- Favourite whipping boys: Will millennials be next blamed for swelling bank NPAs?