Sky news reporter David Bowden attempted to question the retail tycoon Philip Green over the BHS crisis, but was met with hostility as Green threatened calling the police, lunged for the camera as well as threatening to destroy it. Green is being urged by many to stop his holiday on his wifes Â£100m pound yacht and confront BHSs pension mess, and sort it as pledged he would do in June, when he was confronted by MPs in the House of Commons.
Aug 18, 2016
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- Reliance Industries joins blockchain platform VAKT in digital push