The European Commission alleges that that the US tech giant Apple received illegal state aid from Ireland. It now faces the largest tax penalty ever to be paid in Europe, â‚¬13bn (Â£11.1bn). The commission have claimed that the Irish government provided a deal to Apple in return for job creation in Ireland, which was unfair as it allowed Apple to pay less tax than rival firms.
Aug 30, 2016
Most Instagrammed airports in the world: Check out the 8 most popular airports on Instagram [PHOTOS]
EpiPen maker Mylan says will release cheaper generic version of drug to be priced at $300 in several weeks
- Halwa Ceremony: Budget makers enjoy their sweets, will you get yours on Feb 1?
- Essar Steel bankruptcy row clouds India's FDI push
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- India will become world's fastest growing economy in 2019-20: IMF