A judge on 2 September rejected defence motions to drop charges against six police officers in the case of Freddie Gray who died in April from injuries in police custody. Baltimore City Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams also rejected a motion from the defence calling for prosecutor Marilyn Mosby and her office to recuse themselves from the Freddie Gray case.
Sep 3, 2015
Barack Obama 'Running Wild' with Bear Grylls; Jimmy Kimmel Pokes Fun at President's Unconvincing Wilderness Expedition?
Afghanistan: 7 Policemen Die After Being Poisoned; 100 Schoolgirls Fall Sick in Another Case of Poisoning
- Bikini-clad air hostesses in India soon as Vietnam airline announces plans
- 3 AIIMS doctors killed in accident on Yamuna Expressway
- 'Handsome' Chinese airport employee penalized after being compared to Song Joong-Ki
- RJD leader showers cash and makes obscene gestures at female performer [Video]
- Who is Andria Zafirakou? 'World's Best Teacher' knows 35 languages