Vodka - 30 ml
White Rum - 30 ml
Green Apple Syrup - 30ml
Soda - 200ml
Lime Juice - 5ml
Lime Chunks - Few
In a glass, we add few lime chunks.
Add ice cubes, 30 ml of green apple syrup, 200ml of soda, 30ml of vodka and 5ml of lime juice.
Serve it n the same glass.
Garnish with cherry!
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCocktail
Subscribe to YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/cocktail...
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoCocktail
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comJul 24, 2014
In the previous two videos, we saw sitting and standing yoga postures for beginners. In this episode, we will see poses that involves bends and twists. Once you get accustomed to all these beginners poses, then you can try complex yogasanas which won’t be a difficult task, as you build enough stamina and are aware of your physical capabilities. Have a great journey in to yoga and we wish you a life that is complete.
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.comJul 23, 2014
Interestingly, VivaGel, an antiviral compound in the condom has been proved effective in deactivating 99.9 percent of HIV (human immunodeficiency virus), herpes and HPV (human papillomavirus).Jul 23, 2014
Moong Dal payasam
Moong Dal - 100 gm
Jaggery - 100 gm
Condensed Milk - 1 cup
Fresh grated Coconut - 1 cup
Ghee - 1 tsp
A few Cardamom pods
1. Slightly roast the Moong dal for about 2 minutes.
2. Now rinse the moong dal, add water and let it boil.
3. Another side, melt jaggery but adding some water to it,
4. After the moong dal is cooked, add melted jaggery, cardamon powder, ghee, Condensed Milk & mix it.
5. Finally add fresh grated coconut in it.
6. Your Moong Dal payasam is all ready to be served. Garnish it with few strands of Saffron. You can either serve it hot or cold.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comJul 23, 2014