Mirchi ka Halwa
Ghee - 2 tbsp
Freshly Grated Coconut - 1 tsp
Diced Capsicum - 70 gm
Khoa - 1 tbsp
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
1. Add some ghee in a sauce pan. To this, add freshly grated coconut, diced capsicum.
2. Once the capsicum is sauted, add khoya. Mix it well.
NOTE: Make sure the Khoa breaks up evenly.
3. Once the Khoya is evenly mixed, add whole cashew nuts, flaked almonds, chironji and some sugar.
4. Cook the mixture in such a way that there is no water content left in the capsicum.
5. Once the Halwa is ready, add cardamom powder.
6. After a point of time, you will that the halwa has thicken. This will prove that the halwa is ready.
7. Garnish it with some flaked almonds, chironji, cashew nuts and some freshly grated coconut.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comJul 28, 2014
Is the regular plank exercise too easy for you? Try this variation of the plank; also called the 'plank with alternating arm and leg lifts'
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.comJul 28, 2014
Wondering how to store wine because you wanna save an expensive wine for a special occasion?Here’s a simple guide to help you remember what’s essential to storing and aging your wine properly.Jul 26, 2014