On 14 November, a mega supermoon will appear in the night sky closer to Earth than it has been at any point in the last 68 years. This close time frame has not been witnessed since 1948 and it won’t happen again until 25 November, 2034.
Nov 10, 2016
Science & Health
At least one person is said to have died when severe flooding hit areas of Johannesburg, South Africa, on 9 November. The suburban ares of Edenvale and Bedfordview were worst affected wth 150 cars damaged on major roads. The video shows flood waters gushing down the street partially submerging a car.
Nov 10, 2016
New Delhi is dealing with serious levels of smog this winter, especially since Diwali celebrations on 30 October. The official data shows that the haze that has covered the Indian capital in the past one week is the worst in nearly 20 years. It has forced the city government to go for several desperate measures, including shutting down schools for three days. It is also considering bringing back the odd-even car rationing scheme in an attempt to bring down the pollution levels.
Nov 8, 2016
- Magnetic storm this weekend will be no cause for concern
- Stephen Hawking's predictions about alien life: A round-up post physicist's death
- Stephen Hawking family: Elaine Mason, Jane Wilde and his children
- NOAA explains why geomagnetic storm won't hit Earth on March 18
- Are aliens real? Three-fingered mummified bodies not human, test reveals