EmDrive inventor Roger Shawyer explains to IBTimes UK everything you need to know about the controversial space propulsion technology that is setting the global scientific community alight.
Nov 4, 2016
Science & Health
Almost all of us get songs stuck in our heads from time to time - they are known as ‘earworms’. The first large-scale study, led by Dr Kelly Jakubowski at Durham University, explains why we really cant get lots of songs - including Kylie Minogues Cant Get You Out Of My Head - out of our head.
Nov 3, 2016
What we flush can be converted into a biocrude oil with properties very similar to fossil fuels. Pacific Northwest National Laboratory researchers have worked out a process that does not require that sewage be dried before transforming it under heat and pressure to biocrude.
Nov 3, 2016
Kerala: Muslim parents deny breastfeeding to newborn without hearing 5 prayer calls from mosque; memes go viral
- Former U.S. Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden talks career philosophy on book tour
- What is Cambridge Analytica? Election data firm used by Trump harvested data on 50 million Facebook users
- Who is Yi Gang? US-trained economist appointed as head of Chinas central bank
- CCTV footage appears to show ballot stuffing during Russian election
- Volcanic thunder recorded for the first time ever and it sounds epic
- Man with fused jaw couldn't eat solid food for 38 years
- Watch: Gorilla walks like a human to keep hands clean
- NASA's Dawn mission finds Ceres geologically active, more than previously thought
- NASA releases new image of Crab Nebula by Chandra, Spitzer and Hubble