A new Canadian study reveals that girls depressed during elementary or middle school phase, grow up to increase their child's chances of indulging in risky behaviour like consuming alcohol or smoking marihuana during teenage years.Dec 23, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 20 (ANI): A new research has revealed that the challenge of long-term weight control, which every individual going through weight loss faces, is because of different genetic hormones in the bodies. Personalized weight-loss strategies should be implemented to maintain the weight loss, as effective weight-loss program vary from person to person. According to the research it is advised to make use of pharmacological strategies to counter the physiological changes that occur after weight loss. Other approaches also includes adherence to physical activity programs, intake of foods engineered to maximize palatability and improve long-term adherence to a lower-calorie diet.Lastly technologies and social networking also keep individuals engaged and goal-oriented.Dec 20, 2014
Badam Milk Puri
For Badam milk
Almond/Badam - 10
Milk - 1 liter
Sugar - 1 cup
A few strands of Saffron in milk
A few Cardamom pods
Almond Essence - 2 drop
Wheat Flour - 1 cup
Ghee - 1 tbsp
A little Water
Oil for frying Puri
1. Soak the almonds in water for an hour, remove the skin and grind it into a nice fine paste by adding a little milk.
2. Boil the milk and simmer it for a few minutes.
3. While the milk is boiling, when make a dough for a puris. In a bowl add wheat flour, sugar, ghee, little water & knead the the flour till it becomes a stiff dough. Set it aside for 15 minutes.
4. Once the milk is reduce a little add saffron in milk, cardamom powder (pound it fresh), almond/badam milk, almond essence, sugar & let it boil till it thickens.
5. Heat oil for deep frying. Make the dough into small balls and roll out round puris. Once the puris are fried, put them into a plate.
6. Once the milk is thicken turn off the stove. We can have it either hot or cold milk. Pour the Almond/badam milk over the puri while serving in a bowl or Pour the mixture into the puris, and relish the taste of these badam milk puris.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTDec 19, 2014