Science & Health
A drone has recorded rare footage of bowhead whales. The video is of much better quality than previous recordings.
Oct 22, 2016
Delhi Health Secretary Chandrakar Bharti defends absence in top-level meetings, says he wasn't informed
Foraging has become popular once again in recent years after falling out of favour in the 50s and 60s with the rise of supermarkets. A preference for local and sustainable food has led to more people searching for eatable plants, berries and mushrooms in parks and woodlands. Jason Irving, of Forage Wild Food, explains what the rules are to stay safe.
Oct 21, 2016
- NASA's Dawn mission finds Ceres geologically active, more than previously thought
- Dravidian language family is about 4,500 years old, finds new study
- Mysterious new purple aurora named Steve by scientists
- Stephen Hawking's last paper to demonstrate test for existence of parallel universes
- Woman hasn't urinated naturally in two years due to a rare condition