Idli - 5 to 6 cut into pieces
Onion - 2 chopped
Tomato - 3 chopped
Ginger & garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Green chilli - 1 cut up
A few Curry leaves
A few Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Sambar powder - 1 to 2 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
1. First step take a wide non-stick pan add oil, Idli and shallow fry it on low flames, untill it turns light golden color.
2. Next step we will make masala, Take a deep pan, add oil, Cinnamon, cloves, onion, Green chilli & sauté it.
3. Once onion turns transparent add Ginger & garlic paste, Tomato, salt, Sambar powder, Coriander powder and mix it. Just add a little water to it. Add the Curry leaves and mix it.
4. Idli pieces are now toasted. Transfer the toasted Idli pieces into the masala and gently mix it. Idli has to absorb the masala.
5. Turn off the stove add a ghee and mix it. Masala Idli is ready to eat now.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comJan 17, 2015
New Delhi, Jan 15 (ANI): A new study has demonstrated that lack of exercise is responsible for twice as many deaths as obesity. The study suggested that a brisk walk for 20 minutes each day could be enough to reduce an individual's risk of early death.Physical inactivity has been consistently associated with an increased risk of early death, as well as being associated with a greater risk of diseases such as heart disease and cancer.According to the study just a small amount of physical activity each day could have substantial health benefits for people who are physically inactive. Although just 20 minutes of physical activity would make a difference, but people should do more than this as physical activity has many proven health benefits and is an essential part of our daily life.Jan 15, 2015
The National Space Society will present the 'Space Pioneer Award' to ISRO's Mars Orbiter Team between 20 and 24 May, at the 34th Annual International Space Development Conference in Toronto, Canada.Jan 14, 2015