Science & Health
A drone has recorded rare footage of bowhead whales. The video is of much better quality than previous recordings.
Oct 22, 2016
Delhi Health Secretary Chandrakar Bharti defends absence in top-level meetings, says he wasn't informed
Foraging has become popular once again in recent years after falling out of favour in the 50s and 60s with the rise of supermarkets. A preference for local and sustainable food has led to more people searching for eatable plants, berries and mushrooms in parks and woodlands. Jason Irving, of Forage Wild Food, explains what the rules are to stay safe.
Oct 21, 2016
Bird flu deaths: Gwalior Zoo shut down after 15 painted storks die in one week; Delhi's Deer Park also closed
A new study published in The Cyrosphere has found that Bolivian glaciers shrank by 43% between 1986 and 2014 and will continue to due so if temperatures continue to increase. This puts water supplies in the region at risk,as irrigation drinking water and hydropwer could affect up to 2.3 million inhabitants.
Oct 20, 2016
- Former U.S. Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden talks career philosophy on book tour
- What is Cambridge Analytica? Election data firm used by Trump harvested data on 50 million Facebook users
- Who is Yi Gang? US-trained economist appointed as head of Chinas central bank
- CCTV footage appears to show ballot stuffing during Russian election
- Volcanic thunder recorded for the first time ever and it sounds epic
- Man with fused jaw couldn't eat solid food for 38 years
- Watch: Gorilla walks like a human to keep hands clean
- NASA's Dawn mission finds Ceres geologically active, more than previously thought
- NASA releases new image of Crab Nebula by Chandra, Spitzer and Hubble