A fast food employee successfully saved a toddler’s life because she knew CPR.A customer’s son stopped breathing in a drive through in Bristol, Tennessee. 18-year-old Kaela Eads had taken CPR as an elective in high school.The teenager managed to restart his breathing before paramedics arrived.The boy was taken to hospital and is recovering well.
Mar 4, 2017
Manipur Assembly Elections 2017: When underground outfits go overground for politicians and make money
YouTuber Dougie Stew was on a London train when all hell broke loose, with an onslaught of bagels to follow.
Feb 27, 2017
This Kerala priest's video talk on girls wearing jeans and t-shirt goes viral for wrong reason; netizens rave about it
Carnival celebrations are in full swing in Rio de Janeiro. Even dogs get their own street party: Blocao! The event has been running since 2002 and dressing up is encouraged.
Feb 26, 2017
Brazil Open 2017: Rescue dogs acting as ball boys to steal the limelight and people's hearts... again! [PHOTOS]
Most shocking death hoaxes: George H W Bush joins John Cena, Jackie Chan, Adele, Angelina Jolie, and others
The brigade claim the number of handcuff rescues and penis ring removals have increased this year. These incidents have cost a reported £144,418 to the taxpayer.
Feb 14, 2017
The Wyoming Highway Patrol released a dashboard camera video as a warning for drivers to heed high wind warnings. In the video, a truck trailer crashes onto a police vehicle. Luckily, the officers were not in the car and no one was hurt.
Feb 11, 2017
Bengaluru-based couple arrested for making fake bomb call to airport to catch Air Asia flight to Kochi
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- New York man charged with hate crime for assaulting Indian-origin woman on subway
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics