An Asian black bear was saved from a painful illness that caused its tongue to swell to an enormous size thanks to a team from the University of Edinburgh, who traveled to Myanmar to operate on him. The 18-month-old bear, called Nyan htoo, was rescued by a monastery when he was a cub, alongside his brother Kan htoo. Following the rescue, Nyan htoo contracted an infection, which the Edinburgh veterinary team said may have been mosquito-transmitted elephantiasis.
Oct 25, 2017
Discovery of 1,700-year-old 'Mummified Aliens' in Peru's Nazca is NOT A HOAX, claims scientist [VIDEO]
Vacate the premises in 3 days: Judge serves eviction notice to unborn baby and it worked in 12 hours!
Mysterious teeth fossils unearthed in Germany dates back to 9.7 million years, could rewrite human history
LeDoux runs an alligator hunting business, where he gives hunters the chance to kill some of the most ferocious beasts on the planet. Despite being condemned by numerous animals rights groups, LeDouxs business is booming, with the 56-year-old charging $2,000 per kill.
Oct 21, 2017
Conspiracy theorists claim that fake Melania Trump accompanies President Donald Trump in public.
Oct 19, 2017
Are dragons real? These Chinese villagers believe bizarre 60ft skeleton belongs to a mythical creature [VIDEO]
DISGUSTING! Pervert shares videos of him touching women in public; SHOCKING, he had 1,731 followers!
- Pakistani singer dons suicide vest, threatens PM Modi; Twitter calls her out for insensitivity
- Siachen Glacier tourism: India's geostrategic statement stuns Pakistan, China
- Kamlesh Tiwari murder: Two accused of Hindu leader's murder arrested in Gujarat
- Six-fold rise in Saudi visa fees; Muslim nations criticise the move on rising cost of Hajj pilgrimage
- Goa's Benaulim village bans immigrants from running tourism-centric business