How about painting Rs 20 crore Aston Martin Valkyrie using moon dust? An Indian-American is up for it
LeEco exit forces Aston Martin to limit first electric car RapidE to 155 units; launch pushed to 2019
Jaw-dropping price cut of up to Rs 1 crore on Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Ferrari models in India post Brexit
James Bond actor Daniel Craig has teamed up with charity Omaze to give away a customised Aston Martin Vantage GT Roadster, to raise money for United Nations Mine Action Service. The English actor appeared in the advert for the fundraiser, holding a number of adorable puppies to assist him while he explains the prize. Craig joins the long list of A-list celebrities, such as Robert Downey Jr and Idris Elba, who are supporting Omaze.
Mar 8, 2017
Aston Martin Valkyrie: The British-made hypercar, built with Red Bull Racing, has already sold out...and here's why!
- What does future hold for DHFL after RBI supersedes board?
- Adithya Varma movie review and ratings: Live updates
- How Vaping can cause chronic 'popcorn lung' injury too
- Beware! Fake HAL job vacancy e-mail contains malicious North Korean malware
- India's growth rate to slip down further in Q2FY20 to 4.7%: ICRA