How about painting Rs 20 crore Aston Martin Valkyrie using moon dust? An Indian-American is up for it
LeEco exit forces Aston Martin to limit first electric car RapidE to 155 units; launch pushed to 2019
Jaw-dropping price cut of up to Rs 1 crore on Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Ferrari models in India post Brexit
James Bond actor Daniel Craig has teamed up with charity Omaze to give away a customised Aston Martin Vantage GT Roadster, to raise money for United Nations Mine Action Service. The English actor appeared in the advert for the fundraiser, holding a number of adorable puppies to assist him while he explains the prize. Craig joins the long list of A-list celebrities, such as Robert Downey Jr and Idris Elba, who are supporting Omaze.
Mar 8, 2017
Aston Martin Valkyrie: The British-made hypercar, built with Red Bull Racing, has already sold out...and here's why!
- Armaan Malik talks about being in love, heartbreak and his new tracks: Exclusive
- India's Q2FY21 GDP contracts 7.5%, technical recession confirmed | All you need to know
- What COVID-19 patients see before death; ICU doctor simulates last moments [Watch]
- Why was CDS Gen. Bipin Rawat attending China-owned MG Motor event; stirs controversy
- Technical institutes ordered to upload all students' academic records on DigiLocker