When Spain's property bubble burst and the economic crisis took root, thousands of new apartments were left idle while the country's least fortunate were left struggling to pay rent and find work. In Seville, 32 families have come up with a solution -- they've taken over a block of apartments as squatters. Duration: 02:01
May 25, 2012
- Why WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger could be banned in this country?
- Dangerous Android flaw allows hackers to steal money, private photos & more: Should you worry?
- How to fix MacBook Pro's random shutdowns?
- Google co-founders step aside as Sundar Pichai takes helm of parent Alphabet
- Forget 2020 iPhones, here's why 2021 iPhones are more exciting