As the rest of the country grapples with foreclosures, Silicon Valley's real estate market continues to grow. Home prices are expected to surge further following Facebook's initial public offering, which will result in a slew of new millionaires looking to upgrade their homes in the coming year. Duration: 02:03
May 15, 2012
May 12, 2012
- Why WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger could be banned in this country?
- How to export WhatsApp chats from iPhone, Android, Windows Phone before it's too late
- This Samsung TV is costlier than a 10-BHK villa in Mumbai's Bandra
- OnePlus TV Netflix support gives birth to new remote: How to get one for free
- WhatsApp's new feature fixes common problem with calls, but creates new one