LG G4, Sony Xperia Z4 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Could Face Launch Delay; Snapdragon 810 Issue May Affect Flagship Devices
Micromax Canvas Express A99: Budget Smartphone with Quad-Core CPU Launched in India; Price, Specifications
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: 1.2 Update Fixes Bug Issue; Tips and Tricks - Exclusive Pokemon and Stones
Fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger has found a new way for you to keep your phone or tablet charged while you're out with your friends. With the assistance of solar manufacturer Pvilion, the clothing label has launched a pair of jackets one for men, one for women that has an array of solar panels to collect solar power for charging your gadgets if you find yourself in a power bind.
Energy from the solar panels is directed to a cable and then to two USB ports in the pockets allowing the wearer to charge two devices at once.
The battery is capable of completely charging a 1,500 mAh device up to four times once fully charged. Tommy Hilfiger's solar-powered jacket is available now for $599.
Dec 5, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Review: Crystal gazing takes a physical form
- The mystery behind PUBG maker's next game, Prologue [Trailer]
- Why WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger could be banned in this country?
- PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 update: Release date, complete patch notes, download instructions
- WhatsApp's new feature fixes common problem with calls, but creates new one