Turkish-origin German footballer Ozil came up with a strong statement, hitting out at the way he was treated after Germany's Fifa World Cup 2018 exit. He accused the DFB and supporters of "racism and discrimination".
Jul 23, 2018
Mesut Ozil's decision to quit German national team a 'beautiful goal' against fascism: Turkish ministers react
Mind games begin before the Test series! Statements made on Virat Kohli's county stint and record in England
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad's funny Twitter exchange cracks up social media
- IPL 2019: KKR inform Mitchell Starc about contract release over text message
- Hong Kong Open 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings and draw preview
- Roger Federer vs Dominic Thiem: ATP Finals 2018 tennis live stream, TV guide & start time
- India vs West Indies: Laxman 'mightily impressed' with Rohit's captaincy, warns Pant after Chennai pyrotechnics