Calling the injury during Champions League final one of the worst moments of his career, Salah said had fretted over his chances of making a World Cup debut after he sunk to the turf in pain.
Jun 9, 2018
Iran has been dealt a huge blow due to the latest sanctions imposed on the nation by Donald Trump's government. The Iran coach has hit out at Nike since Iranian internationals will find it extremely difficult to get used to a new brand of equipment in the 11th hour.
Jun 8, 2018
Arjun's selection comes on the back of the teenager's impressive performance in last year's Cooch Behar Trophy. The left-arm pacer had picked up 18 wickets in the national U-19 tournament.
Jun 8, 2018
Is Arjun Tendulkar's India U-19 selection justified? BCCI official explains amid nepotism claims on Twitter
- Bishop Mulakkal taken for reconstruction of crime scene
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Pakistani fan who sang Indian national anthem to wear shirt made of flags at Asia Cup Super Four match
- Why India lost the Test series in England? Rahul Dravid has the answer
- Asia Cup 2018: Jadeja leaves Pietersen, Laxman awestruck with match-winning show on ODI comeback
- Asia Cup 2018: Ravindra Jadeja on the cusp of beating Sachin Tendulkar's record
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals