In front of a crowd of nearly 2,000 at Damascus' Tishrin Stadium, Al-Wahda football club defeated the Syrian army team in extra time, to win the Syria Cup. For some in the stands, the match was simply a chance to get out and relax, while US President Barack Obama and his allies mull military strikes against President Bashar al-Assad's regime for alleged chemical attacks. Duration: 01:32
Sep 11, 2013
Euphoria in the streets of Kabul after football victory
Sep 11, 2013
New Delhi, Sep 10 (ANI): Rafael Nadal claimed his second US Open title and 13th Grand Slam crown by defeating world number one Novak Djokovic 6-2, 3-6, 6-4, 6-1 in a lung-busting, big-hitting final. Nadal described beating Djokovic as "amazing", having come back from a serious knee injury earlier in the year. Nadal___s win also earned him a total of $3.6 million, which takes his career earnings through the $60 million mark and also edged him closer to Roger Federer's record of 17 majors and put him one behind Pete Sampras.
Sep 10, 2013
- Virat Kohli drops massive hint about Indian team combination - Rohit Sharma over Ajinkya Rahane?
- [Watch] Stuart Broad bowls 'Ball of the decade' to dismiss Travis Head in 3rd Ashes Test; See it to believe it!
- Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma seen together; Is everything fine between the two or not?
- [PICS] Pakistani cricketer Hasan Ali gets hitched to Indian girl Samiya Arzoo in lavish ceremony
- Throwback: When Shah Rukh Khan called Deepika Padukone Yuvraj Singh's sister