Mumbai, Nov 29 (ANI): Iconic Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar has taken over as UNICEF first brand ambassador for South Asia to support the organisation's work in promoting hygiene and sanitation in the region. The 40-year-old cricketer, who has been involved with the organisation for almost a decade has been named its ambassador for two years on Thursday. The legend was shocked by the statistics on the high number of children dying due to lack of hygiene. Sachin enlisted dangers of not washing hands after defecation and before eating.
Nov 29, 2013
- Novak Djokovic vs Kei Nishikori live streaming: Australian Open quarterfinal start time & TV channel
- India vs New Zealand 1st ODI live stream: Cricket preview, TV channel and start time
- MS Dhoni picks last wicket for Kuldeep Yadav; Twitter erupts at MSD's brilliance
- India vs New Zealand ODI series: Live stream, TV guide, squads, full schedule & start time
- India vs New Zealand 1st ODI, Napier: Team news, playing XI, pitch & weather conditions