Chennai, Nov 23 (ANI): Father of newly-crowned World Chess Champion praised Viswanathan Anand and said that Magnus Carlsen has learnt a lot from him. Magnus Carlsen became the world champion as Game 10 of the chess championship ended in a draw in Chennai. Father of Magnus Carlsen, Henrik Carlsen expressed happiness and said everything has come out in the best possible way. While talking to the mediapersons after the match, Henrik Carlsen praised Anand and said Magnus had learnt a lot from him.
Nov 23, 2013
- Koffee With Karan: KL Rahul being punished for making an accepted team culture public?
- We wouldn't be comfortable with Hardik Pandya around, say Khar Gymkhana women members
- India vs Australia 3rd ODI, Melbourne: Team news, playing XI, pitch & weather conditions
- Virat Kohli to dance in an award show next month? Indian captain reveals details
- MS Dhoni abuses during 2nd ODI against Australia; video goes viral [Watch]