Mussoorie/ Bangalore, Nov 27 (ANI): After retiring from the cricketing world, Batting Maestro Sachin Tendulkar enjoyed his first family vacation in Mussoorie. Surrounded by high security and mediapersons, Tendulkar - known as 'God of Cricket' trekked his way through the hilly terrain. Delighted by the picturesque surroundings, Tendulkar said he was thrilled to enjoy quality time with his family. The 'little master', in a sparkling career that spanned almost a quarter of a century, raised his bat for the last time at Wankhede stadium in Mumbai on Friday (November 15), scoring 74 runs against a test match against West Indies.
Nov 27, 2013
Champions League Results: Arsenal Top Marseille, But Made to Wait by Dortmund; Chelsea Progress Despite Loss
- India vs Australia 3rd ODI, Melbourne: Team news, playing XI, pitch & weather conditions
- Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy: Supreme Court to decide punishment?
- Hardik Pandya disappointed with suspension; waiting for BCCI decision, says his father
- Rishabh Pant posts picture with his girlfriend; goes from babysitter to 'baby' sitter? [Photo]
- Virat Kohli to dance in an award show next month? Sunil Chhetri reveals details