Mussoorie/ Bangalore, Nov 27 (ANI): After retiring from the cricketing world, Batting Maestro Sachin Tendulkar enjoyed his first family vacation in Mussoorie. Surrounded by high security and mediapersons, Tendulkar - known as 'God of Cricket' trekked his way through the hilly terrain. Delighted by the picturesque surroundings, Tendulkar said he was thrilled to enjoy quality time with his family. The 'little master', in a sparkling career that spanned almost a quarter of a century, raised his bat for the last time at Wankhede stadium in Mumbai on Friday (November 15), scoring 74 runs against a test match against West Indies.
Nov 27, 2013
Champions League Results: Arsenal Top Marseille, But Made to Wait by Dortmund; Chelsea Progress Despite Loss
- Rafael Nadal vs Frances Tiafoe live streaming: Australian Open quarterfinal start time & TV channel
- India vs New Zealand 1st ODI, Napier: Team news, playing XI, pitch & weather conditions
- India vs New Zealand 1st ODI live stream: Cricket preview, TV channel and start time
- Rohit Sharma-Sofia Hayat to Virat Kohli-Izabelle Leite: 5 secret affairs of current Indian cricketers
- Virat Kohli's world record broken by Hashim Amla; Twitter brutally trolls the South African