UP Elections 2017: BJP's politics has evolved with time but Narendra Modi's opponents have not; hence this result
EVM controversy again? After Mayawati, now Harish Rawat claims voting machines were tampered with in Uttarakhand
Punjab Assembly election 2017 results: How AAP's mistakes hand state on a platter to Congress for a runaway win
Six years after a massive earthquake off the coast of Japan triggered meltdowns at three of Fukushima’s reactors, local mothers with no scientific background staff a laboratory that keeps track of radiation levels in food, water and soil.
Mar 11, 2017
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has described the Dutch as Nazi remnants and fascists in an escalating row over pro-Erdoğan demonstrations in the Netherlands. Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte called Erdogans remarks crazy.
Mar 11, 2017
- Where is MBS? Why isn't Saudi Arabia quashing rumours of his death outright?
- Fear of child-lifters grips IT city, mob attacks 3 women in Bengaluru
- Ohio man calls 911 to report that a pig was following him
- MUFON investigating the case of golden pyramidal UFO appeared in New York skies in May
- Saalumarada Thimmakka death hoax busted: Environmental activist's son slams fake reports