The top Democrat on the US Senate Intelligence Committee says he does not want to prejudge the investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 US election, but says there is clearly a lot of smoke.
Mar 31, 2017
NEET 2017: SC allows candidates above 25 years to take exam, extends date of filling of forms till April 5
Rajinikanth meets Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak: Is he the next Malaysian tourism ambassador?
Supreme Court gives Justice Karnan 4 weeks to decide on trial or apology; he passes order on SC judges for violating 'principal of natural justice'
Nine Malaysian nationals, who were detained in North Korea over a diplomatic row between the two neighbours following the killing of Kim Jong-nam, have returned home to their families on Friday (31 March). Malaysian authorities secured their release after agreeing to send Kims body to North Korea as demanded by Pyongyang. The nine Malaysians were received by Foreign Minister Anifah Anan and their eager family members at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport early on Friday.
Mar 31, 2017
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- 100-year-old tortoise runs away from home, travels only a mile in 7 days