The trio reportedly planned to kill Wasim Rizvi, the chairperson of the Shia Waqf Board in Uttar Pradesh, at the behest of the gangster.
Apr 13, 2018
- EU moves resolutions against Citizenship Act, Kashmir; India says 'matter is internal'
- Air India stake sale: Subramanian Swamy threatens to move court, calls deal 'anti-national'
- Coronavirus tracker: This online tool lets you monitor deadly disease widespread
- From Khelo India to Northeast insurgency: What PM Modi said in Mann Ki Baat on 71st Republic Day
- Coronavirus outbreak: Air India Boeing 747 jet on standby to evacuate Indians from China