Morphed picture of Pranab Mukherjee's RSS-style salute goes viral, daughter calls it 'dirty BJP trick'
Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy's cabinet was sworn in on June 6 and Congress now plans to assess the performance of its ministers every six months. Those not doing their job will have to make way for others, who, for now, have not been allotted a ministry.
Jun 8, 2018
Karnataka: After protests over cabinet berth allotment, Congress plans to rotate ministers in 2 years
The settlement, established in 1904 is devoted to Mahatma Gandhi's principles of Satyagraha or passive resistance, has played an important spiritual and political role throughout its long history, promoting justice, peace and equality.
Jun 8, 2018
Pranab Mukherjee toes party line at RSS' Tritiya Varsh event in Nagpur, but exposes Congress' insecurities
- Pulwama attack: Who Was Adil Dar? A school dropout who vowed to avenge Masood Azhar's nephew killings [Video]
- Pulwama attack: India says Pakistan's demand for probe is preposterous
- Depressed techie jumps to death from 13th floor in Bengaluru IT park
- 17 killed after fire breaks out at Delhi hotel; people jump out of windows to save themselves
- J&K IED blast: At least 40 CRPF personnel killed in deadliest terror attack since 2016 Uri attack