Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar said the referendum is "once in a generation decision" as it will decide whether to repeal or retain a constitutional clause protecting the rights of the unborn child.
May 26, 2018
- China's 'all-weather road' in Doklam nears completion, increased deployment of army likely
- Arun Jaitley suffering from rare cancer, say multiple media reports
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Kumaraswamy govt in Karnataka faces no threat from BJP, assures HD Deve Gowda