The JD(S) party had promised to waive farmer loans with 24 hours of forming the government, according to the manifesto. The party added that the loan waiver would include crop, horticulture loans, and medium-term loans.
May 28, 2018
BJP minister warns Congress may form government in Maharashtra if Shivsainiks, saffron party part ways
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Kumaraswamy govt in Karnataka faces no threat from BJP, assures HD Deve Gowda
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'
- Jaitley flies to US for a medical check-up